Friday, February 26, 2010

The Latest Published Research on Effectiveness of Spinal Manipulation

First, I should say that my favorite quote from the commentary on this review was:

"Thus, it is important when reading this report to remember that absence of evidence of effectiveness is NOT the same as evidence of absence of effectiveness."

So what is not new is that chiropractic is found to be CLEARLY EFFECTIVE and worthy of trial for
low back pain, neck pain, migraine, cervicogenic headache or dizziness, and extremities.

So what is new is that chiropractic is found to be CLEARLY INEFFECTIVE for
asthma, menstrual cramps, stage 1 hypertension, and infantile colic.

And the jury is still out on everything else....

Anyway, what I offer in my office is a natural approach to total health. I don't work on symptoms, I work on PEOPLE. And what this study can't touch is the profound impact that chiropractic has on quality of life. I offer a chiropractic lifestyle that is far more powerful in improving the average person's quality of life than what they get from their MD. So I will stay here for you and I will offer you the truth at any cost. That said, here is the latest info: go to...

http://mvchiro.com/MissionChiroPages/Effectiveness.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it.