Thursday, May 21, 2009

100 Year Life PLUS!

We just heard recently from Obama's HHS cabinet secretary that Medicare will be kaput by 2017 at the current rate of depletion.  And Obama is interested in getting healthcare reformed and actually going after true HEALTHcare, for a change.  

Well, chiropractic is a big piece of that picture.  And I will elaborate on why that is at another time, but I wanted to tell you now that I have long been an advocate of professional partnerships between provider disciplines.  I use nutrition in my practice for my patients, but I happen to think that once in a while, I need some nutritional advice from someone who's life passion is nutrition.  I once had an allergic skin reaction that I could have tried to treat myself, but an acupuncturist helped me deal with it and I really responded incredibly well.  I exercise, but you know what?  My workouts are more therapeutic if I have them tweaked by a professional trainer once in a while.  The healing touch of a therapeutic massage is incredibly valuable and as much as my spouse is willing, she is no masseuse. And who can heal if their thinkin' is stinkin'?  I know better than to counsel myself (LOL). And I am not an opponent of medical doctors.  I believe that an MD should be part of the team as well, as long as he/she recognizes that healthcare is critically important and that medicine alone is not healthcare - it is sickcare - specifically because an MD has nothing to offer you unless you are sick.

I am currently assembling a professional team of independent local providers that will be all be part of a 100 Year Life PLUS program that will be the true healthcare that YOU need.  And you will not have to choose between your child's college education or your health because I will put it together so that is affordable.  Stay tuned, folks because this is happening, right here in Southern Orange County!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it.