Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TT&G Day 2

Well Maddy and I did out scans yesterday.  She wasn't able to start the dietary changes because of her schedule, but when she gave me the "Oh, I need lunch" today, and then told me she didn't have time to plan / prepare it, I did it for her and told her, "this is the last time" :)

So, this morning, she and I got up just before 5 a.m. did a fast walk to the gym, stationary bikes for 20 minutes and fast walk back home.  She had two bananas and an apple for breakfast because she didn't have time to do anything else.

I put together her lunch:

Apple
Ziploc Baggie of assorted nuts
Romaine Lettuce Salad w/ chopped tomatoe, oninon and red bell pepper
Basic Salad Vinagrette (from Day 1 menu already posted)
Tunafish to put on top of her salad.


I gotta' get to the store today with my shopping list. ...

BTW, I am about to head over to the office to do BIA scans.  If you are interested, I'll be there today from 10 to noon and again from 5 to 6pm.  If you can't make those times, or get this post too late, call me to schedule another time (949)360-1112.

Dr. Harriott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it.