Thursday, June 4, 2009

TT&G Day 4

Loving that oatmeal with the raisins, banana, a little molasses and a dash of almond milk.  This week has been a whirlwind with school concerts, open houses, awards banquets and preparing for the backpacking trip this weekend.  That will present it's own challenge since we will be stuck with the dehydrated food that we find at the camping store.  I am not that creative so I'm not going to try to reinvent backpacking food.  We'll just get back on the wagon on Monday :)  For now, though, I have some shopping to do....   By the way, Maddy said to me yesterday, "Gee, I haven't found anything we've been eating bad.  I don't know why we didn't eat this way already..." Was that question pointed at me?  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it.